Tuesday 18 August 2009

Tarot Card of the Day (Tuesday 18th August 2009)

As part of my psychic development, I periodically use tarot cards. This is for two reasons, firstly in an attempt to learn to read them, and secondly to glean whatever understanding I can from each one I read in relation to my life.

It is important to not only go by the book description of each card’s meaning, but also to look deeper at the card, as something in the image can stimulate another meaning. This in turn means that the same card can be interpreted differently on different occasions.



Today’s card is the Ace of Wands. The book meaning of this explained as denoting creation, invention and the beginning of enterprise. This is also described as a good card financially, meaning money, perhaps fortune or inheritance.

Whilst looking at this card, I saw the wand itself to represent a gift from a higher power. The shoots of new growth on the branch gave me a feeling of optimism.

I feel this card related to me today. At the beginning of the day I was seriously financially stressed. We had no money to see us through to pay day, and I had no idea what to do about it. Before my card reading (again first thing in the morning) I scoured the internet looking for a way out, even temporarily. I began looking for a short term loan, although had no luck with several companies. Even when I thought I’d found one, I discovered that while they were happy to lend the money, they were more expensive than I had first thought. Even worse, they could not deliver until after pay day! By lunchtime, I had managed to secure a loan which provided the money I needed within an hour! I then needed to cancel the first one, but just as I was about to call them, they phoned me and I was able to cancel with no penalties. It appeared that today someone from a higher power was watching over me.

I believe that today the Ace of Wands was the most appropriate card for me. I just hope that this also works as far as beginning a new enterprise, which would allow me to create enough extra money to diminish my need for such loans in the future! Maybe my next card reading will give me the answer to that question?

No comments:

Post a Comment