Monday 10 August 2009

Strange but true!

Hi all,

In this post I want to share with you some of the inexplicable occurrences which have made me feel the need to explore the supernatural world. These are only small things, and have no great impact on my life, except that they have opened my mind to new possibilities.

If there is anyone that can provide logical explanations for these events, please let me know!

For some time now, I have had the feeling that there is some strange force (for want of a better word) that is trying to tell me something. It seems to affect technology on the whole, although these "messages" are very difficult to interpret.

Musical Mayhem!



The first of these strange messages came to me several times last year. Here is the background to the situation...

For some time, my partner and I used a file sharing program on the computer called "Limewire" (which you may have heard of). We would download all sorts of music, and I would then save selected songs to my mobile phone. I would then play these while cooking, in the bath, on the bus etc.



One evening, I was playing my music (on the random setting) whilst in the bath, and a tune came on that I didn't recognise at first. As it settled down to the main part of the song, I realised that I did know this, but it was an entirely different version, by another artist! I checked the computer and confirmed that I only had one version downloaded, and the description was the same as the phone. I knew this song very well, as it had been downloaded some time ago, and played many times. However, I played the version on the computer, and again this had changed to the new version (I must point out that I had only ever heard one version of this particular song before, so this was quite a surprise)! Following this, I did some research into the song on the internet, and eventually found the exact same version that had somehow installed itself on both my computer and phone. This was indeed performed by someone completely different.

This same thing has happened more than once, and I have never been able to understand how this happened or why. As far as I am aware, there is no logical way that this can be possible. If it is a message of some sort, what does this mean?

Picture Perfect

This is a new thing to me, and I have only experienced it once - today in fact!

After having a clearout, I discovered a photo ID card, which I had forgotten about. It had quite a good picture, and I thought it would be a good idea to add this to my blog. Sounds straightforward enough doesn't it?


I tried to scan this, then realised the scanner was unplugged. Ok, that's easy to sort out, I thought. I plugged this in, and it still refused to scan. Not being very technical, I decided to try another way.

Instead, I tried the idea of taking a picture of the card on my digital camera, and then I should be able to plug this in and save the picture from that. Easy.

I took the picture OK, but when I looked at my photos on the computer screen, the one I wanted didn't appear to exist! Everything else was there though. I couldn't understand this! I looked at my photos on the camera itself. All the saved pictures showed up, except there was one blank space, and no ID card photo!

Frustrated, I tried taking the picture again. However, every time I pushed the button to take the picture, the camera just turned itself off! I tried this several times, and I had only just replaced the batteries (with brand new ones before you ask)! What could this possibly mean, and how could it happen!

Any ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment