Thursday 16 July 2009

Welcome one & all to my brand new blog!

Hi everyone, & welcome.


Just to let you know, this is my very first blog post ever, although I have written several articles (or lenses as they call them) on Squidoo.


I decided to write this so that I could share my thoughts with like-minded people who are curious about the madness of modern life, the mystery of death & everything natural & supernatural in between!


I'm a very average woman, living an average life, with my fiance & two cats (Bob & Ziggy - collectively known as "The Boys"). However I have experienced some weird occurances which make me question the world & my own place within it (more about that later).


My efforts to understand the supernatural world seem to be constantly interrupted by the harsh realities of the practical one. There is always (as they say) "too much month left at the end of the money", which has prompted me to look for an additional source of income online. I'm still trying to fight my way through the scams, to find something genuinely profitable. If & when this happens, I will post the details on this blog, so that more people can benefit from the knowledge. However I am hampered by the fact that I have an incredibly limited budget, & most of these online income sites require some payment upfront, &/or monthly. In the meantime, I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has been able to make some reasonable cash online.


In addition, I would love to hear from anyone who has had any strange psychic or supernatural experiences, basically anything you are unable to explain. I will tell you more about my experiences in a later post, although if you would like to know more, please check out my lens on the concept of psychic development on Squidoo (Click on the link below):




Well, that's it for my first ever post. I look forward to your comments & any questions you may have. So far, I've only scratched the surface of the topics I'll be writing about & what makes me, well, me I suppose! Look out for post no. 2, coming soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment