Tuesday 21 July 2009

Divination - Goddess Card for the day (Tuesday 21st June '09)


As part of my quest to discover my psychic side, I decided to try divining with a pack of Goddess Cards. These can usually be very helpful in making sense of the world, and can be easier to read than Tarot Cards.


I picked out one card to help me today, in light of my financial issues, which was Maat. This card represents fairness. Underneath the picture was the saying "This situation will be handled in a fair and just manner". While I'm still working out how this will manifest itself, I started to look deeper into the picture. When reading cards it is important to do this, as this will give each card not only a deeper meaning, but your perception of the image will alter every time the card appears in a reading. This is partly to do with the question you are looking for an answer to, and also your state of mind at the time.

I noticed that to me the picture looked cluttered, which is how I'm seeing my life at the moment. So many issues to take in, and just about managing to get by! I need to look deeper now, and hopefully my card for tomorrow will make more sense of this one! I'll keep you posted...


No comments:

Post a Comment